Monday, February 23, 2009

Podcasting in GarageBand

I thought it was awesome how these 6th graders from Columbia Elementary created a podcast using Garageband. Melissa and Erica created a podcast about historical people. They blended music with their voices and created a page to look at while viewers listened to their audio podcast. I did edit this podcast by taking out the "likes" and the "ums" but the main work was accomplished by these two 6th grade students. I think the podcast would have been polished if they did just a little more research with their facts. However, I thought this was a great start and that their teacher did a groovy job in letting the students actually create podcasts in her classroom. Bravo Melissa and Erica!





Quote: I hear, and I forget. I see, and I remember. I do, and I understand.

-- Chinese Proverb

No comments: