Monday, September 8, 2008

Engaged Classroom Trainers- Blogging

I have been contemplating about what kind of blog I wanted to do that would be considered "educational". I think blogging is a cool idea, but where do you go with it and will people really be interested enough to read it? I have decided that this blog will be dedicated to the engaged classroom teacher trainers that I work with in Jordan School District. I have been very surprised and tickled with the work and the Web 2.0 tools that these teachers are using in the classroom. I love the blogs that these teachers have created and the communication that they are promoting with the students and the parents.
Way to go teachers!!!!!

Check out these blogs that our teachers have created for classroom use! They update their blogs weekly and they are currently being used for the current school year.
6th Grade Blog At Columbia Elementary
6th Grade Blog at Terra Linda Elementary

5th Grade Blog at Oquirrh Elementary
5th Grade Blog at Riverside Elementary

Quote: 'It is not the biggest, the brightest or the best that will survive, but those who adapt the quickest.' Charles Darwin

2 comments:

clamidvalley said...

Cool Blog!!!

Peej said...

Thanks for your comment. It encourages me to continue on with my blog. Someone actually read it? LOL