Saturday, September 20, 2008

Spanning Sync

I love utilizing iCal because it is so easy to schedule appointments using my iPhone. However, my team likes to use google calendar. This was a problem for me because I really didn't have a way to sync my iCal with Google calendar and I did not want to have to keep up with two separate calendars. One of my team members told me about Spanning Sync. It is a program that automatically syncs my iCal to my Google calendar. It is sweet to use. I tried out the trial version first, loved it, and decided to pay my $25.00 fee for a year subscription. Check out the link.
spanningsync.com
For Windows base users who use Outlook, Google has a program that will do the same thing that Spanning Sync does for the Mac. This helps my husband and I keep up with each other's schedules as we look at our Google calendars. This makes life very easy when planning the week around daycare and who will be where when. Google applications rock!

Quote: "There can be infinite uses of the computer and of new age technology, but if the teachers themselves are not able to bring it into the classroom and make it work, then it fails."
Nancy Kassebaum, U.S. Senator



No comments: